Ask Yourself These Questions
1. What have we become if we hide in the shadows while those who have pledged to serve and protect us suffer the tyranny of the Mob?
2. Since when did we allow the extreme minority to silence the greater majority for fear of retaliation?
3. Who decides regardless of your acceptance of all races, religions, acquaintances and friendships, that to simply have a different opinion deems you a racist to be ostracized at the whim of the crowd?
4. How will you explain to your children that you stood by and did and said nothing when faced with such great injustice?
5. And last, but not least, the most important question of all… What will you do when you make a mistake and use the wrong words and they come for you?
The Only Thing Necessary for The Triumph of Evil Is for Good Men to
Do Nothing…Edmund Burke
Please share with us your personal stories of encouragement involving your local law enforcement officers.
Do This Today… and Please Share This Site … We Need You …They Need You…Your Country Needs You….
To Paraphrase the Immortal Words of the Late Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.