COVID, WHITE SUPREMACY, PREJUDISM, CHARITABLE WORKS AND OUR PRESIDENT
“If Fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of Liberalism” - President Ronald Reagan
Why haven’t Americans had the freedom to use hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) as in other countries? Because the FDA’s false narrative about HCQ causing harm to outpatients has led to more deaths with unprecedented restrictions on physicians off-label prescribing rights imposed by state governors, medical boards and pharmacy boards (37 states still restrict HCQ). There are major forces pushing against home-based treatment that have resulted in our high death rate. These coordinated efforts are amplified by the mainstream media megaphone perpetuating the constant drum beat of fear to keep the public afraid of returning to normal activities.
As far as being prejudice, tell me where was it (the prejudism) when he did the following:
- • Openly dated and courted a black woman.
- • Deported from U.S. soil an Ex-Nazi.
- • Upgraded Martin Luther King’s birthplace to a national historic park.
- • Posthumously pardoned legendary boxer Jack Johnson.
- • Loaned his personal jet to Nelson Mandella.
- • Declared Jerusalem the Capital of Israel.
- • Was directly responsible for the lowest black unemployment in the history of the United States.
- • Denounced David Duke of the KKK over 20 years ago.
- • Received a lifetime achievement award after paving a way for blacks to enter corporate America.
- • Appointed the 1st openly gay cabinet member (Richard Grenell) to Director of National Intelligence.
- • Appointed an additional 5 openly gay ambassadors.
Did you know our President bought a segregated club known as Mar a Lago and sued the city of Palm Beach to be able to allow Jews and Blacks membership?
And that he hired Barbara Rea to construct Trump Tower, making her the 1st women in history to build a skyscraper?
Or that he read a story in a local newspaper one day about a hero bus driver named Darnell Barton and how he had saved a women’s life while on the job, and sent him a check for $10,000?
And that he has helped hundreds of people by paying tuitions for schooling, rents, and medical bills?
All with no fan fair, as part of his unsaid creed of doing the right thing even when no one is looking.
[Side note]: Chicago is a gun free city. 1550 people were shot in Chicago so far this year. By contrast, in Maine you are allowed to carry a concealed weapon without a permit. 4 years later, Maine is the safest and most secure state in the union.
Do you remember when the news used to tell us what happened, and we had to decide how we felt about it? Now, the news tells us how to feel, and we have to decide if it really happened.
Can you imagine giving up your “Golden Years” with your supermodel wife and billions of dollars to save all of western civilization from communism, just to be slandered, belittled and vilified in the press, EVERY…SINGLE…DAY, yet you still refuse to quit?
God Bless and long live our President – Donald J. Trump! May God wrap his arms around you and keep you and yours safe…